The best kinds of laughter:
- Laughing so hard that your laugh becomes silent and you sit there clapping like a fucking seal
- Feeling a six-pack coming up
- Tears coming out of your eyes
#you know you’re fucked when its a combination of all three
ok ok ok for this last month I’m going to try to eat at as many local places as possible before going back to school
i worked eight hours on the hottest day of 2014 in dallas i think i deserve an ice cream or something
Things To Remember
- Don’t be angry at yourself when anxiety/depression flares up. It isn’t your fault and no one blames you and if they do they’re pieces of shit.
- Don’t orbit around your perceived value so much. You’re not the sum total of what you produce.
- Don’t let yourself wonder why people love you. That’s not how it works. There are not stark, individual reasons that a person can enumerate about why they love you. It’s the entire, unique combination of what and who you are.
when people are like “ohh i bet they’re so glad to have a baby boy, girls are sooo hard to deal with” if by hard to deal with you mean you have to deal with the devastatingly high number of people that want to hurt them because they are women then yeah, they are
do you ever catch yourself thinking of something so weird and fucked up that you have to stop mid-thought and your face is